If you want to learn any/all facets of drumming on the acoustic and/or electronic drumkit you’ve come to the right person, place, and thing !
Check my schedule and book yourself single- or recurring lessons HERE at my page at Learnivore NOW !
I’m Patrick Richardson; musician, teacher, and tinker-er.
I’ve been drumming for 25+ years in multiple bands, with over 10 recordings covering Rock, Soul, Rap, Funk, Metal, Jazz & Latin styles
I’m on staff as drum-instructor and electronics specialist at the Philadelphia School Of Rock.
I have been a certified teacher since 2011, as adjunct at Art Institute and Drexel University, with a B.A. Psychology; training in ergonomics, injury prevention, and motivational psychology. Experienced with special- needs youth and limited-mobility clients.
I offer lessons in:
- general drum kit: acoustic / electronics
- rhythmic ear training
- drumming specific song:
- drumming speed / endurance / ergonomics / injury prevention
- drum machine programming / beat-making
- Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) skills
My teaching studio features everything you’ll need for an immersive musical learning experience:
- 2+ acoustics drum kits for tandem play.
- PA system to play along with YOUR favorite music
- metronome with electronic practice pads
- recording studio tools to document and share your progress !
- plenty of ear-protection!
We can learn and play
- in my home studio
- at your home/kit
- remotely via skype
I am presently available:
Standard rates are $60/hour, with
- …discounts for longer sessions (max 2.5 hours)
- …additional (travel) fees for house-calls
I’m excited that you’re eager to learn new rhythmic skills with me. My promise to you is, “If you do the work, you will be supported with opportunity to succeed!” Everyone is different, and as a result, their lessons will be a unique exploration of their needs, skills, and approach. By doing it this way, you’ll find the lessons more enjoyable and you’ll find greater motivation to stay committed. I appreciate your time and interest in learning new forms of rhythms with me.
To schedule in-person and/or online lessons…
- …head to My Page at Learnivore and click Book A Session to schedule yourself.
- …email me at email@example.com